Take care of your Bold carefully for maximum lifetime of use
- We recommend that you hand wash your Bold Bottle after each use with soapy water.
- Let the bottle dry without lid.
- The bottle is not suitable for the dishwasher.
- Placing the bottle in the refrigerator, freezer, microwave or oven will have no effect on the temperature of the beverage, this is due to the double insulation of the bottle.
- It is better to heat or cool the drink to the desired temperature and then pour over to your Bold bottle.
- Always tighten the cap carefully to ensure that the bottle remains leak-proof.
- If you have carbonated beverage in your Bold bottle, a pressure can form and cause the cork to fly off. Therefore, be careful when opening the cap.
- When storing beverages other than water in your Bold bottle, we recommend that you clean the bottle thoroughly after use with detergent and water.
- For tougher treatment, you can fill the bottle with water and add 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate, then leave the bottle without a cork for at least an hour. This will remove any off-taste / odor that has settled in the steel, and make your Bold bottle look like new again.